300 cv para el A4 Cabrio 3.0TDI

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Nacho Martinez, 31 Oct 2005.

1. Nacho Martinez

Nacho Martinez Clan Leader Staff BMW FAQ Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Preparado por B&B

300 horsepower and 600Nm

Now that the AUDI A4 Cabriolet is equipped with a standard 3.0 TDI engine, B&B Automobiltechnik (bb-automobiltechnik.de) is offering a maximal power enhancement of 300 horsepower and 600Nm for this model. The power increase is achieved by a specialized turbocharger, an optimized air induction system, air flow, and charge air cooling, and an according, extensive recalibration of the electronic control unit for the price of EUR 5.998,-.

This performance level creates driving qualities definitely lying within the realm of professional race car levels. The B&B convertible explodes from 0-100km/h in only 6.2 seconds and reaches a maximum speed of 262 km/h!

If a performance level of 275HP and 550Nm seem enough at first, our B&B level 1 for 1.298,- EUR provides a revision and optimization of the electronic maps in combination with a slight increase in boost at around 0.2 bar. Vehicles with Tiptronic require an extra charge of 198,- EUR for the readjustment of the transmission control, which ensures power increase efficiency and provides for a smooth driving experience.

For the exterior styling of older A4 Cabriolet models, B&B offers an array of body-styling components, including a changed front spoiler with an original W12 Single Frame Grille and a special rear spoiler, which allows for the usage of a sport tip adaptation for 4 tailpipes. The additional body lowering of 40mm and 8.5”x19 large light-alloy rims with 245 tires complete a modern, powerful look for the Audi Cabriolet.

aparato!
    [​IMG]
  2. birdhouse

birdhouse Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Uf!!!!!!! 100cv/litro para un calamar! Mas que todo un ibiza cupra tdi :D :D Buen pepino, pero el tema "humos" como lo llevara? :-k
  3. SeDiCi

SeDiCi Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW 218dA
    Es wapo. Supongo que lleva un buen equipo de sonido de serie. Más que nada para cuando llega la hora de descapotarlo... :)
  4. BITXO

BITXO Forista

Me Gusta:
    Con esa caballería y descapotable, mejor me dejo la gorra en casa....:)
  5. Ibi-TDI

Ibi-TDI Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    echan humareda cuando no hay suficiente aire y la combustion es mala, pone que le han metido un turbo mas gordo, por lo que no habra problemas de humaredas
  6. CHEVI

CHEVI Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3 3.0i CICLAO
    Muy ineresante.
  7. davidW

davidW Mozo Staff BMW FAQ Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3C/Su/S1XR/228
    No lo veo claro...