300 cv para el A4 Cabrio 3.0TDI

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Nacho Martinez, 31 Oct 2005.

1. Nacho Martinez

Nacho Martinez Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Preparado por B&B

300 horsepower and 600Nm

Now that the AUDI A4 Cabriolet is equipped with a standard 3.0 TDI engine, B&B Automobiltechnik (bb-automobiltechnik.de) is offering a maximal power enhancement of 300 horsepower and 600Nm for this model. The power increase is achieved by a specialized turbocharger, an optimized air induction system, air flow, and charge air cooling, and an according, extensive recalibration of the electronic control unit for the price of EUR 5.998,-.

This performance level creates driving qualities definitely lying within the realm of professional race car levels. The B&B convertible explodes from 0-100km/h in only 6.2 seconds and reaches a maximum speed of 262 km/h!

If a performance level of 275HP and 550Nm seem enough at first, our B&B level 1 for 1.298,- EUR provides a revision and optimization of the electronic maps in combination with a slight increase in boost at around 0.2 bar. Vehicles with Tiptronic require an extra charge of 198,- EUR for the readjustment of the transmission control, which ensures power increase efficiency and provides for a smooth driving experience.

For the exterior styling of older A4 Cabriolet models, B&B offers an array of body-styling components, including a changed front spoiler with an original W12 Single Frame Grille and a special rear spoiler, which allows for the usage of a sport tip adaptation for 4 tailpipes. The additional body lowering of 40mm and 8.5”x19 large light-alloy rims with 245 tires complete a modern, powerful look for the Audi Cabriolet.

aparato!
    [​IMG]

2. birdhouse

birdhouse Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    ///M
    Uf!!!!!!! 100cv/litro para un calamar! Mas que todo un ibiza cupra tdi :D :D Buen pepino, pero el tema "humos" como lo llevara? :-k

3. SeDiCi

SeDiCi Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW 218dA
    Es wapo. Supongo que lleva un buen equipo de sonido de serie. Más que nada para cuando llega la hora de descapotarlo... :)

4. BITXO

BITXO Forista

Me Gusta:
    Con esa caballería y descapotable, mejor me dejo la gorra en casa....:)

5. Ibi-TDI

Ibi-TDI Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    echan humareda cuando no hay suficiente aire y la combustion es mala, pone que le han metido un turbo mas gordo, por lo que no habra problemas de humaredas

6. CHEVI

CHEVI Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3 3.0i CICLAO
    Muy ineresante.

7. davidW

davidW Mozo Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Estocástico
    No lo veo claro...