Con esto quieren hacer la competencia al CLS

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Strap, 5 Abr 2005.

1. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    no aprende el amigo Bangle no [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Tokoto

Tokoto Guest

Biba MBCanadá... no veo la afoto

3. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    eso que te ahorras, porque es feo a manta, mira que denominación....

SAC = Sport Activity Cupé

4. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    y para competir con el R (ahora busco la foto)

Space Functional Crossover

5. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Juasssssssssssssssssss MBCanada.com...menuda fuente veraz tratandose de Bemes! :D :D

...pero echamos unas risas :D

6. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    juassssssssss juasssssssssssss mas que Urdacear...ya Zaplaneas macho :descojon: :descojon: :descojon:

7. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    :D:D weno poneis la foto o que?? :D

8. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    ya está joer
    =P~

9. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    si que es feo el cabron, pero mas bien parece un Allroad o algo asi, no una berlina coupe strapiño :D:D ;-)

10. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

Esa misma foto aparcece en la autopista de la semana pasada, junto con otras "bellezas" como el serie 5 sportvan-malacatonero, y un mini-fruterillo a caballo entre las series 1 y 3.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    SDS

11. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    ...dice el adagio conocido que "cuando Gus Z-aplanea, Strap es que ya se ha ace-m-besizado del todo" :descojon: :descojon: :descojon:

Hombre.... no veo yo a Bangle filtrando sus ideas a MB Canada auqnue..., pero weno, si hay indicios tan claros... ordenamos otra linea de investigación y punto ;-) :D :D :D

12. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    si te lo dices sólo, yo no digo na :descojon: :descojon: :descojon: :descojon: lo han colgado allí, no citan fuente

13. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    :D :D :D ná,lo dicho, otra linea de investigación sin abandonar esta y tema resueltoooooooooooooo :descojon: :D ;-)

14. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    :D Los resultados de la linea de investigación: esa imagen la publicó Autocar con este artículo, al parecer se trataría de un coupé 4x4 basado en el concept X coupé del qu eya se han posteado otras interpretaciones (nada que ver con un CLS ;-) ni remotamente)

From Autocar

BMW has embarked on a radical new model programme that includes both a dramatic coupé/off-roader and a versatile crossover vehicle. The two new cars, described by BMW chairman Helmut Panke as ‘totally different to anything BMW has ever offered in the past’, are currently at an early stage of development and should land in UK showrooms in just over three years.

Created to propel BMW into two emerging market segments, the high-riding SAC (Sport Activity Coupé) and multi-faceted SFC (Space Functional Crossover) are proof that BMW is looking beyond its traditional models in order to meet its goal of 1.6 million annual sales by the end of the decade, up from the record 1.21 million sales in 2004.

SAC coupé/off-roader

Spearheading BMW’s new model push – if more in image than production numbers – is the extravagant SAC, a car Panke describes as a mixture of sports car, coupé and off-roader. Inspired by the controversial X-Coupé from 2001’s Detroit Motor Show (see gallery), it combines the high seating position and raised ground clearance of an off-roader with the sleek shape of a coupé. At 4700mm long, the SAC is marginally shorter than the 6-series, but wider and considerably higher.

Although described as a coupé, the new BMW has been designed around a sleek four-door bodyshell, mirroring key rival Mercedes-Benz’s CLS, albeit with a much tougher off-road-oriented look.

Autocar’s computer-generated image shows the design direction BMW is considering, although the final look is far from signed off. The Germans remain undecided on whether to plump for conventional rear doors or a more complicated and costly rear-hinged layout.

The SAC will offer the sumptuous interior expected from a car with a £48,000 starting price and Panke is clear on the layout. ‘It is not a two-plus-two in the traditional sense,’ he said. ‘It is a four-seater with boot space.’

It sits on specially adapted underpinnings from the second-generation X5 due late next year, but with a rear-biased four-wheel-drive system. However, BMW remains undecided on whether to fit steel springs or make air suspension standard across the range. Although it increases the cost, air suspension adds the ability to alter the ride height at the touch of a button.

Powerplants under consideration include Munich’s excellent 258bhp 3.0-litre six-cylinder and the recently upgraded 306bhp 4.0-litre and 367bhp 4.8-litre V8 petrol engines, along with BMW’s 3.0-litre six-cylinder common-rail diesel in both single- and twin-turbocharged guises.

The big surprise is plans for an M-division version running the M5’s 500bhp 5.0-litre V10. Despite a kerbweight of around 2000kg, it should be good for 0-62mph in 5.5sec and a limited top speed of 155mph. Key rivals are more conventional performance saloons such as the Maserati Quattroporte, Mercedes CLS and upcoming Porsche Panamera.

Panke is bullish on projected volumes, suggesting up to 50,000 is possible. However, he hopes for more in the long run. ‘The X5 has shown six-figure numbers are possible,’ he said.

SFC crossover

Less dramatic than the four-wheel-drive SAC but every bit as important to BMW’s future model plans is a versatile crossover vehicle known internally as the SFC. To be positioned between the 5- and 7-series with a starting price around £40,000, BMW hopes the high-roof vehicle will blur the lines between the traditional estate and off-roaders.

As with the SAC, a major part of the SFC’s appeal lies in its raised seating position, designed to provide occupants with a commanding view of the road. Details remain sketchy, but BMW is said to be considering two different interior formats: a standard five-seat layout and an optional seven-seat arrangement. Despite this, BMW declines to call its new crossover an MPV. ‘We intend to bring the typical BMW driving experience to a whole new market segment,’ said Panke. ‘It will also offer new levels of functionality for a BMW.’

Munich’s answer to the Mercedes-Benz R-class and the controversial Jaguar crossover rides on a combination of components from the 5-, 6- and 7-series. Suspension will be by MacPherson struts at the front and multi-links at the rear.

Standard models will come with steel springs, rear-wheel drive and speed-sensitive steering, according to a highly-placed source. Buyers looking for added comfort, traction and manoeuvrability will also be able to choose air springs, four-wheel drive and variable-ratio Active Steering among a long list of optional equipment.

BMW has already focused a lot of the new car’s early testing on lowering the critical centre of gravity to ensure high levels of roadholding. Among the developments being studied is carbonfibre within the upper sections of the bodyshell to keep weight down.

It’s too early to tell exactly what engines the SFC will be available with, but expect a similar strategy to the SAC with a combination of six- and eight-cylinder petrol and diesel units. Also planned is a zero-emission hydrogen variant although, like the earlier 745h, this is likely to remain solely on BMW’s internal fleet as an image booster.

Volume predictions remain secret, but Autocar’s sources suggest a figure of 80,000 may be within reach if the current signs of growth and demand for this market continue. BMW expects some SFC owners to come from models such as the 5-series Touring and X3, though Panke’s goal is to grab sales from Audi, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz and VW.

‘We want to attract buyers that we haven’t in the past. The whole market is changing and we are convinced there is sufficient sales potential,’ he said. Still, if recent rumours are to be believed, the SFC isn’t the only crossover set to figure in BMW’s future line-up. A smaller five-door model based on the cheaper 1- and 3-series underpinnings, and powered by four- and six-cylinder engines, is also under development as a rival to the upcoming Mercedes-Benz B-class.

15. aarone

aarone Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    me enterado de todo. xDD

16. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
  17. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    no, no voy a buscar ahora el reportaje de donde saqué es, sólo colgué lo del coupé, y no pegué lo del concep 4 x 4 porque era mas viejo

18. Till

Till Guest

Y venga con "coupé de 4 puertas"

ya vendrá un touring compacto sin maletero

y un MB dinámico

ANDA YA

19. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Disculpa aarone: lo esencial es que la imagen es del que llaman en el reportaje SAC coupé/off-roader descrito por Panke como una mezcla de sport car, coupé y off-roader.

20. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    Bueno, yo esta mañana he hecho la buena acción del día, y he contribuido (en la medida de lo posible) a la venta de otro PRECIOSO CLS que ayudará a la fortalecer la estética de esta nuestra ciudad :descojon: :descojon: :descojon: juassssssss en serio habia un cliente en el taller d eun amigo y entre lso dos hemos liado a su mujer para quitarle de la cabeza el E 60 y pillarse un PRECIOSO CLS juassssss,

21. Till

Till Guest

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Te vi a retirá la palabra!!!

Pero qué te pasa! Quieres que tu MB sea el único bonito circulando??? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

22. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    en absoluto......si este tio se compra un E 60 nos dan las olimpiadas fijo )cosas del dinamismo intrinseco y placebo :descojon: ) y por ahí no paso no [-X [-X [-X [-X :rambo: :D :D :D :D :D

23. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Uffffffff reina la confusión sobre el tema:

[​IMG]

24. pulgabmw

pulgabmw En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    serie 6 cinco puertas pal monte, hay que joderse

25. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Pero seras animalico Strap!!! un clase E no un CLS, que es feo!!

26. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    sabras tu :finga: :rolleyes: :finga: :finga: :finga:

Compartir esta página