Fotos ¿Cuantos CSL hay por el foro?

Tema en 'BMW Serie M (1979 - Presente)' iniciado por JordiR., 19 Dic 2014.

1. JordiR.

JordiR. Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3 | 821
    Buenos dias! Viendo el hilo de "Especial CSL" me pregunto..cuantas de estas preciadas unidades hay en BMWFAQ? Estaria bien que sus propietarios, si lo desean a parte de decir que tienen uno, suban alguna foto de sus unidades y una pequeña explicación de lo que para ellos supone ser propietario de un coche tan especial, así como una review del mismo! Si alguno a parte, ha sido propietario de un m3 e46 "normal", una comparativa objetiva estaría genial!

Os dejo los datos de unidades producidas y algunas curiosidades sacadas de bmwregistery.

Unidades Producidas:

BL95 (ECE-spec CSL coupe, LHD): 841 examples produced from 05/2003 through 12/2003 (includes 19 pre-production examples)
    BL96 (ECE-spec CSL coupe, RHD): 542 examples produced from 06/2003 through 12/2003 (includes 10 pre-production examples)

What is the E46 M3 CSL?
    The E46 M3 CSL is a special variation of the standard E46 M3 coupe that features numerous lightweight components, as well as a myriad of drivetrain, chassis and cosmetic enhancements. The "CSL" moniker denotes "Coupe Sport Lightweight" and was first used on the 3.0 CSL homologation special in 1971. A total of 1,383 E46 M3 CSLs were produced to European specification between June and December of 2003 in both left-hand drive (841 built) and right-hand drive (542 built) configuration. (This figure excludes an additional series of at least a dozen pre-production M3 CSL prototypes built between September of 2002 and February of 2003.)

The E46 M3 CSL is most notably distinguished from the standard E46 M3 by its various lightweight components. The largest of these is the carbon fiber-reinforced plastic (GFP) roof panel, which weighs over 13 pounds less than its conventional steel counterpart. The front bumper support is also constructed of GFP, as is the uniquely-shaped front airdam with its single intake on the left-hand side. At the rear, the lower rear valance panel is made of GFP, while the reshaped trunk lid is made of SMC (sheet molding compound). Fiberglass-reinforced plastic is used for the rear bumper supports and this material is also "sandwiched" with thermoplastics and foam to create the trunk floor and rear bulkhead. As a final weight-saving measure, the rear window glass is extra thin. BMW claimed that the M3 CSL weighed 3,054 pounds, or roughly 10 percent less than the normal model.

The E46 M3 CSL is powered by a modified version of the usual 3,246-cc S54 inline-six that lacks a conventional mass airflow meter. Instead, the air draw is determined directly by the DME for quicker calculations. There is also a more efficient air intake system made largely of GFP and routed through larger manifolds to the circular opening in the front airdam. Further changes include modified camshafts and exhaust valves, plus a lightweight exhaust system constructed of thinner steel. The CSL-spec engine is rated at 360 hp (DIN) at 7,900 rpm and 273 lb-ft of torque at 4,300 rpm.

The M3 CSL is equipped exclusively with the SMG II transmission featuring a special launch control mode that automatically shifts at the optimum point for maximum acceleration. This is mated to the standard E46 M3 final drive and M Differential Lock. Finally, the DSC system of the M3 CSL can be switched to M Track Mode via the steering wheel-mounted button. This raises the threshold at which the system intervenes to allow for some degree of wheelspin.

The suspension of the M3 CSL is based closely upon that of the standard E46 M3. However, it does incorporate a number of changes, including front coil springs that are shorter by one winding, different spring and shock rates (for both rebound and compression), plus larger anti-roll bars in the front (30.8 mm) and rear (22.5 mm). In addition, the normal aluminum front control arms (shared with the standard E46 M3) are joined by aluminum rear suspension links with stiffer ball bushings. Rounding out the chassis upgrades are a quicker steering rack (overall ratio: 14.5:1) and larger 13.7-inch cross-drilled front brake rotors. Finally, the M3 CSL rides onlightweight cross-spoke alloy wheels measuring 8.5x19-inches in front (0.5 inches wider than the normal M3) and 9.5x19-inches in the rear. These are shod with special Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires sized 235/35ZR19 (front) and 265/30ZR19 (rear). (Conventional tires mounted to the 19-inch forged M Double Spoke II wheels from the standard E46 M3 were also offered as a no-cost alternative.)

In addition to the aforementioned lightweight body components and unique wheels, the exterior of the E46 M3 CSL is further distinguished by a special "CSL" insert in place of the usual "M3" model designation within the decorative intake grilles on either fender. In addition, there is an "M3 CSL" badge on the trunk lid. Exterior colors were limited to Silver Grey metallic (A08) and Black Sapphire metallic (475).

Though the interior of the M3 CSL retains the standard E46 M3 dashboard (with Titan Shadow trim), instruments and general controls, it differs significantly in most other areas. The minimal door panels are constructed of lightweight GFP and lack the usual side airbags. Likewise, the center console surrounding the parking brake is also made of GFP and contains the power mirror switch that normally resides on the driver-side door. The deeply-bolstered front seats (similar to those found in the M3 GTR) have GFP backings and are upholstered in a combination of Anthracite "Reflex" cloth and Amaretta (synthetic suede). The two special individually-shaped rear seats are also covered in the same materials. The Alcantara-wrapped M three-spoke steering wheel contains only the M Track Mode switch in place of the usual audio and cruise control buttons. The parking brake handle is similarly fashioned from Alcantara and both door sills contain unique trim plates.

In keeping with the lightweight, driver-focused manner of the M3 CSL, standard comforts were limited to just power windows, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, central locking and the on-board computer. The short list of extra-cost options included only an anti-theft alarm, green-tinted windshield stripe or climate comfort windshield, velour floor mats, bi-Xenon headlights with headlight washers (washers excluded on UK-spec examples), Park Distance Control, rain sensor with automatic headlight control, automatic climate control and various cassette/CD/mini-disc radios. There were also three no-cost options available: deletion of the rear "M3 CSL" badge, a "smokers package" that included an ashtray and cigarette lighter, plus the fitment of the forged M Double Spoke II alloy wheels with conventional tires from the standard M3 in place of the CSL's cross-spoke alloy wheels with Cup tires. One final factory option was the removal of the standard 155-mph top speed limiter.

Review de un orgulloso propietario de un CSL con unas fotografias, bajo mi punto de vista, impecables.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=597491

SALUDOS!!

A mia_csl y OPTICOPE les gusta esto.
  2. khaninm3

khaninm3 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Pues que yo sepa mínimo 4hay por el foro

3. Tonigas

Tonigas Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F30 320D /991S
    Uno en Girona.

4. copito

copito Forista

Me Gusta:
    al menos 30 unidades en españa tengo yo controlado

5. tito

tito Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    swap s50b30 , 207GT
    Yo conozco 2 en el foro y otros 2 fuera del foro

6. jonny

jonny Forista

Me Gusta:
    Hola, yo tuve un CSL, y antes un M3 e46.

El CSL es mas ligero mas directo mas duro mas racing. Es otro coche.

A The Bimmer le gusta esto.
  7. DaniKR

DaniKR Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3
    Amen!! :popcorn:

8. mateoski

mateoski En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    No sé cual es tu base de datos, pero me parece que te has pasado en unidades ....

A kapishur le gusta esto.
  9. Javi_Forever

Javi_Forever Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Toyota Corolla
    Yo diría que que no hay 30 csl en españa...máximo 10 y ya me parecen muchos...

10. khaninm3

khaninm3 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Hombre seguro que alguno más hay,así haciebdo memoria recuerdo unos 7 u 8 ya

11. Esbardu

Esbardu Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    bmw m3 e 46
    El ex corredor de la formula 3000 andaba con uno gris,no se si era cedido por Autosa Oviedo

A Manum3 le gusta esto.
  12. Javi_Forever

Javi_Forever Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Toyota Corolla
    Pues mira que cada dia por temas de curro me tiro horas en la carretera y nada...nunca veo ninguno,solo conozco el de Max en persona

13. chatoBMW

chatoBMW En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Hace poco vendían uno en el foro, por verano creo recordar...

14. copito

copito Forista

Me Gusta:

tienes para demostrarme que me equivoco acaso ?

15. khaninm3

khaninm3 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Si en persona solo conozco uno yo también,y solo le he visto un día

16. Tcas

Tcas Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3 e46
    Buena idea. Sería un lujo que este hilo sirviese para que los afortunados propietarios de estas joyas pongan alguna fotillo por aquí como hizo MAX en el otro hilo.

Respecto a la info de bimmerfest es repost.

Slds.

17. MPOWER-YEYO

MPOWER-YEYO Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    ///M3
    Aquí en Las Palmas que yo sepa hay 2 y por Tenerife se que había 1 también...

A AdR3 le gusta esto.
  18. pedro em

pedro em En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Yo también tuve otro que vendí hace 3 años más menos, junto con el gt3 lo mejor que he tenido

19. d323ci

d323ci Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    ex323ci
    Creo que es de el,Autosa le cede los minis, de echo también tiene un e36 azul que hace un tiempo lo vi aparcado de seguido en su karts no, con el csl lo solía ver cuando venia al gimnasio.

20. B0rJarZz M.

B0rJarZz M. Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    P54B32 Evolved
    En España hay unas cuantas unidades buenas. En Las Palmas hay uno gris y había otro blanco (originalmente negro, repintado tras accidente), que ahora está en Alemania.

21. d323ci

d323ci Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    ex323ci
    También tengo visto hace unos años uno por oviedo y el tío siempre a toda ostia con el,le faltaba la defensa trasera y se veia mal cuidado,pero exteriormente e interiormente parecía csl, haber si alguien por oviedo se da cuenta de verlo.

22. ALFBMW

ALFBMW Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    bmw z4 m///
    Y en que te basas tu para decir que hay 30?
    Me parecen muchos.yo diría que como mucho maximo entre 10 y 15 he visto yo aquí en España entre foros y web. .

A kapishur y OPTICOPE les gusta esto.
  23. copito

copito Forista

Me Gusta:

porque llevo una lista de todos los que hay, no solo en el foro hay Csl... y todos originales, nada de replicas.

A OPTICOPE le gusta esto.
  24. M@X

M@X Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    EVO 9 TypeR E61
    Queremos ver esa lista

A kapishur, OPTICOPE y ALFBMW les gusta esto.
  25. ALFBMW

ALFBMW Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    bmw z4 m///
    Pues pon esa lista ..ya me has dejado con la curiosidad.

26. copito

copito Forista

Me Gusta:
    Mejor no ponerla aqui.

Decir, que hay foreros que han visto esa lista.

27. ALFBMW

ALFBMW Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    bmw z4 m///
    Pues mandamela por privado ...

28. M@X

M@X Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    EVO 9 TypeR E61
    La he visto

A copito le gusta esto.
  29. mateoski

mateoski En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Y realmente es así, hay tantos CSL en España?

30. M3boy.

M3boy. Forista

Me Gusta:
    Yo a dia de hoy tengo fichados mas de 15.

Compartir esta página