El Nuevo jaguar XF anunciado oficialmente

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Strap, 13 Dic 2006.

1. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    espero que no sea así, no me mola nada, al menos el dibu este, joer con Hiunday, les estan tomando las líneas, primero el 6 ahora estos el morro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After months of rumors, Jaguar has made it official: its new sports sedan will be called the Jaguar XF and it will make its public bow next fall, most likely at the 2007 Frankfurt motor show. The rise of the XF means the fall of the S-Type sedan in the automaker’s model lineup.

XF is being designed and developed at Jaguar's product center mothership in Coventry, England, and is scheduled to be built at Jaguar's Castle Bromwich facility in Birmingham, England.

Jaguar officials are boasting that XF will take the struggling brand in new directions, let’s hope that doesn’t mean another downward one. One thing is clear, it will be a different path than taken with S-Type (pictured), a solid vehicle that found little traction in the mid-size luxury segment and was arguably too conservative in its Jaguar heritage style.

Deliveries of the new Jaguar XF are expected by the spring of 2008, no word yet if the U.S. will be one of the first markets to get the new vehicle

"Jaguar Cars today announces that a new sports saloon, the Jaguar XF, will make its public debut next autumn. Positioned in the luxury mid-size segment, the new Jaguar XF will replace the S-TYPE saloon in the Jaguar model line-up.

Designed and developed at Jaguar’s Product Development Centre at Whitley in Coventry, UK, the new Jaguar XF will be built at Jaguar’s Advanced Manufacturing Centre at Castle Bromwich in Birmingham, UK.

“The Jaguar XF is a new sports saloon that will challenge people to think again about Jaguar as daring and different,” commented Bibiana Boerio, Managing Director of Jaguar Cars. “Our new XK sports car has been very well-received and is enjoying great success. We are now moving on to the next stage of Jaguar’s exciting new design era – and if you like the new XK, just wait until you see the new Jaguar XF!”

Customer deliveries of the new Jaguar XF will commence in spring 2008, dependent on market."

2. Alexanders

Alexanders Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    ¿Porqué me da la impresión que tiene algo que ver con el diseño de Ford?

3. Joe vespino

Joe vespino Guest

¿s-type es el pequeño de ahora no? la trasera esta chula (se nota que el troquelador que ha intervenido en el proyecto es el p*to amo :rolleyes: ) pero el morro no se si les ha quedado un pelin demsiao galactico.

4. CARLOSZ3

CARLOSZ3 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Que poca imaginación, se dedican a copiarse unos a otros.

5. Jimmy

Jimmy Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    no veo las fotos, pero me imagino unas bonitas lineas laterales:)P)

6. Jimmy

Jimmy Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:

mas le vale si quiere cobrar :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. Xan

Xan Guest

Strap, tampoco veo las fotos, buenas tardes.. :wink:

Es éste al que haces referencia ?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Un saludo

8. PALMIRA

PALMIRA Forista Legendario Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    espero que ese coche no sea nunca un jaguar, que horror!!!

9. PROBMW

PROBMW Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Es [​IMG]este.

10. Se les ha ido de madre, los responsables del depto de diseño del grupo Ford deben consumir sustancias psicotropicas con asiduidad. Es que si no, no tiene explicacion.

Saludos,

Carles

11. regomellor

regomellor Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    640i GC xdrive
    No Os Gusta????

Compartir esta página