Video Ford Mustang facelift (2018MY)

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 18 Ene 2017.

1. ISFER

ISFER Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z 3 1.9
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Me gusta

2. kratzer

kratzer V8Life Coordinador Patrocinador

Me Gusta:
    Me encanta ese modelo, cada día cuando paso por delante del conce y lo veo se me cae la baba :woot:

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El facelift no sale en USA hasta otoño, así que nada de ecoboost, pillate el V8 que alli regalan el caldo :finga:

4. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Ahora no recuerdo haber visto el GT ofertado, cuando llegue a LA preguntare si hay upgrade al GT (el V8)

5. adale30

adale30 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Rozando la perfección...

6. nosolo320d

nosolo320d Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E46, E91, MX-5
    Pues... me sigo quedando con éste:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Para celebrar los 50 años de la super cobra, edición limitada de 500 unidades de Shelby Mustang Super Snake 750 cv :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

750bhp Mustang to celebrate 50 years of the Super Snake
    WILL BEAUMONT
    20 JAN 2017

Shelby upgrades the latest Mustang with supercharger and uprated chassis

To celebrate fifty years of the Super Snake name, Shelby has released an anniversary model of the Ford Mustang. The new supercharged Super Snake will be limited to just 500 models but will be available globally with the package starting at $36,795 (£29,854).

The Super Snake name was first applied to a 1967 Shelby GT500 prototype fitted with a 7-litre V8 from the Mk2 GT40, but the project was scrapped when Shelby realised the final car would be too expensive.

The name was revived a year later when it appeared in a classified ad for a twin supercharged Cobra Mustang being sold by Shelby. The name didn’t appear again until 2007 when Shelby offered a Super Snake upgrade for the GT500 that increased power to either 600bhp or 725bhp.

The new Super Snake follows a similar principle. It’s based on the existing Ford Mustang GT with either a manual or automatic gearbox. Its 5-litre V8 is then supercharged to give it 670bhp. If that doesn’t sound like enough power then you can specify a higher rated supercharger that bumps it up to over 750bhp. This means the Super Snake can accelerate from 0-60mph in 3.5sec or, more appropriately for a muscle car, complete the quarter mile in 10.9sec.

The Super Snake isn’t only about straight line pace though, as the chassis has been treated to some suitable upgrades. The dampers, springs, anti-roll bars and bushes have all been retuned to Shelby’s specification. The brakes have been improved too, and the Super Snake has six-piston Wilwood calipers and floating discs up front with four-piston calipers at the rear. These are covered by 20-inch wheels and high performance tyres.

The front bumper has also been redesigned to channel more air to the new brakes to keep them cool. As well as the reprofiled front end, the Super Snake has a new bonnet, sills, rear bumper, grill and foglights. It comes with central stripes as standard, but you can chose not to have them if you wish. However, the stickers down the sills are mandatory.

Anniversary Shelby logos appear on the outside of the car as well as on the seats, floor mats and door sill plates. Each Super Snake is also given a Shelby serial number that is then documented with the official Shelby registry.

As well as the 750bhp-plus upgrade, there are plenty of other ways to further improve the Super Snake. You can choose to have shorter gears, uprated drive shafts, a short shift kit, coil overs, a roll cage and stronger wheel studs, should you so wish.
    http://www.evo.co.uk/ford/mustang/18739/750bhp-mustang-to-celebrate-50-years-of-the-super-snake

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El modelo actual ha sacado solo 2 estrellas en el test euro ncap, no tiene asistente precolisión, los cinturones traseros no tienen pretensores ni limitador de carga, y los airbags no se inflan lo suficiente :facepalm:

Aquí esta el test completo http://www.autoevolution.com/pdf/ne...tered-at-euroncap-receives-2-stars-114909.pdf

2017 Ford Mustang Pre-Facelift Gets Slaughtered at EuroNCAP, Receives 2 Stars

Today was not a very good day for Ford regarding its image, with most of the GT's official specs being a bit of a letdown and now the Mustang receiving only 2 out of 5 stars after a Euro NCAP crash test.
    [​IMG]
    We will probably have to firstly specify that Euro NCAP crash tested the 2017 version of America's favorite pony car, not the droopy faced version that unveiled less than two weeks ago.

Secondly, according to Euro NCAP officials, it probably wouldn't have made too much of a difference anyway, despite the facelifted model coming with Pre-Collision Assist and Lane Keep Assist as standard.

We welcome any improvement, of course, and look forward to publishing a new rating for the updated model. However, more fundamental updates may be needed if the Mustang is to get a significantly better result. We, therefore, hope Ford takes the opportunity to invest in the changes needed now for future Mustang generations.” said Michiel van Ratingen, Euro NCAP's Secretary General.Still, a two stars rating sounds a bit extreme, doesn't it?
    As it happens, Ford didn't expect Euro NCAP to actually test the Mustang, considering the European organization doesn't usually crash sports cars. With that in mind, the Blue Oval didn't fit the Euro version of the Mustang with the same safety systems as its American counterpart, or any other sports cars available on the Old Continent.

The lack of a pre-collision safety system wasn't the only reason for the model's horrible crash test rating, though. As it happens - and this is probably news to a lot of people - the 2017 Ford Mustang doesn't have rear seatbelt pre-tensioners and load limiters, just like a car from the 1960s. This implies a high risk of abdominal injuries in real life accidents according to Euro NCAP and common sense. In the full-width frontal test, rear dummies slid under the seatbelt.

In the frontal offset test, both driver and passengers airbags “inflated insufficiently to properly restrain the occupants,” while in the side impact crash, the 10-year dummy hit its head on the “interior trim bottoming out the curtain airbag.”

On the plus side, both the video and the static images of the crash tests don't show any problems regarding the structural integrity of the passenger cell. Hopefully, the refreshed 2018 model will rectify most of the problems encountered by Euro NCAP.

9. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Peassso bicho

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86