[Foto Espia] Honda CR-V # Chrysler Voyager # Volkswagen Touareg

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por pLEy, 11 Jul 2006.

1. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    There will be some differences between the US/Canadian CR-Vs, as seen here, and the European versions. The North American CR-V is thought to have a 170bhp 2.4-litre petrol engine, though the Euro cars will probably stick with updated versions of the smaller 2.0 and 2.2, as well as the diesel. At a later date, hybrid petrol-electric models are a likely prospect as well in both markets. Expect differences in suspension tuning, specification and interior design as well, though both versions will remain five-seaters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Chrysler Voyager

Despite reports that Chrysler was to make its new-generation Voyager MPV sleeker and sportier, these pictures suggest that it will retain a tall, boxy structure and prioritise function over form - and in fact, it will get even more utilitarian in its image.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Volkswagen Touareg

The Volkswagen Touareg gets a revamp this autumn, though it looks as if it is going to retain its unadorned exterior - these shots, taken in the US, suggest that it's going to be positively plain-faced. The rectangular headlights are new, and the bumpers have been redesigned front and rear with new air intakes, but it's hardly been a flight of fantasy from its designers.

There'll be a couple of new engines on offer, however; the latest direct-injection 3.6 V6 FSI will be fitted and US buyers in most states will be offered the V10 diesel for the first time.

So why is the Touareg so conservative-looking? Word is that this decision has been made in order to clearly differentiate it from the upcoming Touareg Sport. As its name suggests, this is VW's answer to the Range Rover Sport (imaginative naming, guys biggrin); it's going to have a more coupe-like profile, lower-riding suspension and all the usual shiny sporty trimmings. It's set for launch next year; meanwhile, the plain-Jane standard Touareg will make its debut at the Paris Motor Show this autumn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. thecrow

thecrow Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E84 X1xdr18dA
    Joer, pues al touareg no le veo yo mucho cambio...:-s

5. MACO

MACO Hay un mundo mejor, pero es carísimo!! Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    510 POTROSGREEN
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Las opticas delanteras (tipo Passat), la parrilla y las opticas traseras...en el interior posible cambio del navegador a modelo tipo escamoteable....

6. Cris

Cris Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    ///M3 ///M330 ci
    pues la verdad es que el touareg yo tempoco le veo casi na diferente.

7. Icemandpo

Icemandpo En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Si, yo tambien lo veo igual, puede que con los faros delanteros más pequeños, tambien parece que le "pesa más el culo"

Compartir esta página