[Foto Espia] Saab 9-3 ...el fruitouring !

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por pLEy, 6 Mar 2007.

1. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    A makeover for the Saab 9-3 saloon comes this summer, with Sport Wagon estates following in a year's time. The redesigned versions have already been shown to industry insiders and consumer focus groups at private viewing sessions, and now they've been caught out testing. These updated 9-3s - saloon, Sport Wagon and cabriolet - will freshen up the range until the all-new generation comes in 2010.

The 9-3 gains a front end influenced by that of the Aero X concept car, which also resembles the design of the larger 9-5, albeit without the controversial chrome-ringed headlights. It gets a new grille and bonnet with wraparound headlights; the saloon gets redesigned LED taillights to the rear, though the Sport Wagon's remain little changed.

We hear that a new engine will come in 2008: a 290bhp turbocharged version of the current 2.8 V6, fitted in combination with four-wheel-drive. Expect also upgrades and general tweaks to the continuing 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.9-litre diesels.

The new-look Sport Wagon range will include a Volvo XC70-style crossover-type version. This will get the new V6, AWD, raised suspension and perhaps chunkier off-roader-type styling as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. zeus 325i

zeus 325i Forista

Me Gusta:
    UNa pena el nuevo frontal, con lo bonito ke es el del sporthach por ej.

parece ke ya roza los 300cv :biggrin:

saludos!

3. Nacho Martinez

Nacho Martinez Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    La verdad es que se les ve un poco "anclados"....no terminan de darle un nuevo aire a la marca....

4. fmuniz

fmuniz

Me Gusta:
    no termina de gustarme

5. Nacho Martinez

Nacho Martinez Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Anda que cuando vea esto un amigo...que casi ha dejado de serlo, porque le comenté que el Sporthacth que ACABA de encargar, como motor diesel, lleva mecánica FIAT....y no se lo creia...veras.
    Otro de los argumentos que le hecho decidirse es que SAAB fabrica aviones :descojon:....y que el A4 lo cambian "en breve"....Ayss....de verdad, la peña!

6. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Aviones y estufas biggrin

Compartir esta página