Kdda Ferrari en el Golden Gate

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Toni Montana, 5 Sep 2005.

1. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

El miércoles 17 de agosto, homenajearon a Ferrari; en el Golden Gate de San Francisco. este es otro más de los homenajes a la firma después de que una noche de 2004 el Empire State Building de New York se iluminó de rojo para celebrar el 50 aniversario de la llegada de la marca a EEUU :-s
    El alcalde de la ciudad, Gavin Newsom, proclamó el 17 de agosto como "Ferrari Day".
    NOTICIA COMPLETA (in english):

8/19/2005 -- After the Empire State Building in New York City was lit up in red for one night in 2004 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Prancing Horse arrival in North America, the United States is once more honoring Ferrari.

On Wednesday, August 17, while around 100 new and vintage Ferraris participating in Ferrari North America’s Challenge Rally cruised by San Francisco, the city’s Mayor, the Hon. Gavin Newsom, officially proclaimed this day "Ferrari Day".

Coming from the Napa Valley wine region, at 12:15 p.m. almost one hundred of the most beautiful and exclusive Ferraris present in the United States reached San Francisco parading across the world-wide famous Golden Gate Bridge at the tip of the Bay of Angels on their way to the conclusion of the three-day Ferrari Challenge Rally – the event for owners and collectors that Ferrari North America organises every year in the most beautiful areas of the United States and Canada.

"The tie between California and Ferrari is a special one, not only because this State is historically Ferrari’s largest market in the United States," says Maurizio Parlato, President and CEO of Ferrari North America, "but also because of the presence, among California drivers, of some of the noblest names in the history of Scuderia Ferrari – from Dan Gurney to Richie Ginther to the 1961 Formula One World Champion Phil Hill, whom Ferrari will honour on Saturday at a gala event in Pebble Beach."

In the prestigious setting of the Pebble Beach golf course, this weekend Ferrari will present its newest FXX model to a selected audience of American collectors and clients.

Afotos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Guauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu peaso de fotos!!!!!!!!!!

3. SVAT

SVAT Forista

Me Gusta:
    Que bonitossssssssssssssss

4. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepost :D esa vacaciones chicos :D

5. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
  6. agus

agus Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mini
    Arf, arf, arf :)P):)P):)P):)P):)P):)P)

7. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

ya me extrañaba... ](*,) que no fuese repostería, hace ya casi 20 días :finga:
    Lo siento, pero seguro que muchos no lo habrán visto...
    si es que a algunos no os la pueden colar, vivís en el foro :butthead::);-)

8. El Enfermo

El Enfermo Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Zoom Zoom
    Y yo me hago una pregunta.......

Pagarian el peaje que hay en la entrada del Golden Gate????:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Podian haber pasado cuando estuve yo, hace 3 years ago!!!:xray::xray::xray::xray::xray::xray:

9. juDDen

juDDen Baneado Baneado

Me Gusta:
    yo estuve a punto de ir con bandolero

10. davidW

davidW Mozo Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Estocástico
    Adivino un Fiatrrari barchetta de los que hay bien poquitos...

Compartir esta página