Merchy gana el premio Angel Amarillo de la ADAC

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Strap, 20 Ene 2006.

1. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    un premio que da la ADAC (asociación de la industria alemana del automovil) por la teconología diesel Bluetec. ver post: http://www.bmwfaq.com/showthread.php?t=97278&highlight=Bluetec

[​IMG]

In keeping with this morning's awards theme, Mercedes has just been graced with yet another accolade, this time earning the ADAC (German Automobile Association) "Yellow Angel" award for "Innovation of the Year."

The award was given to recognize Mercedes' latest BLUETEC Technology, a system that substantially reduces diesel emissions and allows diesel vehicles to meet the even the world's most stringent emission standards.

To arrive at their decision, a jury made up of experts from the ADAC, VDA (Association of the German Automotive Industry), VDIK (German Motor Vehicle Importers Association) and ZDK (German Motor Vehicle Trade Association) were given a selection of 32 different outstanding innovations, and ultimately, Mercedes' BLUETEC technology was declared the victor.

I should also mention that in addition to capturing the "Innovation of the Year" award, Mercedes' Night View Assist Technology was also nominated in the same category, and in the end it managed to capture the runner-up spot.

For more info on ADAC's "Innovation of the Year" award, check out the full press release below.

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

"Yellow Angel" award for BLUETEC diesel: Mercedes-Benz wins ADAC innovation award for the world's cleanest diesel

Stuttgart, Jan 19, 2006

The ADAC (German Automobile Association) has presented Mercedes Benz with its "Gelber Engel" (Yellow Angel) award for "Innovation of the Year". Europe's largest automobile club awarded the accolade in recognition of the leading-edge BLUETEC technology that allows the Stuttgart-based brand to offer the world's cleanest diesel in any vehicle category. Mercedes-Benz also picked up second place in the "Innovation of the Year" category with its night view assist system.
    Dr Dieter Zetsche, CEO of DaimlerChrysler AG and Head of the Mercedes Car Group, received the "Yellow Angel" prize as acknowledgement for the outstanding innovation of the year. A jury made up of experts from the ADAC, VDA (Association of the German Automotive Industry), VDIK (German Motor Vehicle Importers Association) and ZDK (German Motor Vehicle Trade Association) selected Mercedes Benz BLUETEC technology as "Innovation of the Year" ahead of 31 other nominations.
    The members of the jury were especially impressed by the outstanding future prospects for diesel drive systems offered by BLUETEC. This modular concept, incorporating a raft of precisely harmonised measures, brings about a further substantial reduction in Mercedes-Benz diesel-engine emissions. These measures include engine modifications to minimise untreated emissions as well as an efficient, multi-stage exhaust-gas aftertreatment process. By introducing the innovative BLUETEC technology package, Mercedes-Benz has transformed the diesel engine into a high-tech drive system with the potential to comply with the world's most stringent emission standards. In addition, sophisticated diesel vehicles consume 20 to 40 percent less fuel than comparable petrol models as well as ensuring renowned pulling power, economy and range.
    The ADAC jury awarded second place in the "Innovation of the Year" contest to the new night view assist system which recently celebrated its premiere in the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Aided by infrared beams and an infrared camera, the night view assist extends the driver's range of vision in the dark by a significant margin, allowing him or her to see the course of the road more clearly and to detect pedestrians, cyclists or obstacles on the road at an earlier stage. This leading-edge technology sees Mercedes Benz making a further contribution to improving road safety in the dark.
    Although this is only the second time the annual ADAC "Yellow Angel" award has been presented, it has already become one of the most renowned accolades in the German automotive industry.

2. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    Si Mercedes gana el Yellow Angel por tneer el diesel que menos contamina 8luego que menos humos suelta), el grupo VAG debería ganar el premio "Angel del infierno" por las manchas negras que dejan cuando aceleran

:descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon:

3. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    :descojon:

El premio "Angel Cristo" lo tenian ya, no? :descojon:

4. Joe vespino

Joe vespino Guest

5. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Que cabrones....juaaaaassssss:descojon:

En serio, con la nueva ley del o´bush este.....que perjudica a los híbridos japoneses con motor de gasolina, estos diesel híbridos de MB lo tienen a webo en yankeelandia....

6. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    mas de los premios ADAC

A la Imnovación del año, el angel amarillo ese a la tecnología BLUETEC MErchy

A la satisfacción del cliente: Toyota Yaris

Al vehiculo del año: Passat

Personalidad del año en el sector del automovil:Martin Winterkorn presi de AUDI

A la marca: BMW ;-)

7. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Vehículo del año Passat????. Joer, pues es un buen coche como todos los Passat de todas las generaciones, muy equilibrado y tal, pero no despunta en nada ni tiene novedades espectaculares ni un diseño rompedor....no se...:-s

8. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    :descojon::descojon::descojon:

9. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    paso el Link de ADAC, mirar tambien los vehiculso que han quedado detras :roll:
    Alfa Romeo 159, Alfa Romeo Brera, Audi A4, Audi Q7, BMW 3er, Cadillac STS, Chevrolet Matiz, Citroën C1, Citroën C4, Citroën C6, Dacia Logan, Daihatsu Sirion, Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Croma, Ford Focus, GM Corvette C6, Honda Civic, Honda FR-V, Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Grandeur, Jeep Cherokee, Kia Rio, Kia Sportage, Lada 1118/1119, Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Lexus IS, Lexus GS, Lexus RX 400h, Mazda MX-5, Mazda 5, Mercedes B-Klasse, Mercedes R-Klasse, Mercedes S-Klasse, Mercedes M-Klasse, Nissan Micra C+C, Nissan Murano, Nissan Pathfinder, Opel Zafira, Peugeot 107, Peugeot 1007, Porsche Cayman S, Renault Clio, Seat León, Seat Toledo, SsangYong Kyron, SsangYong Rodius, Suzuki Swift, Suzuki Grand Vitara, Toyota Aygo, Toyota Yaris, Volvo C70, VW Fox, VW Jetta, VW Passat.

http://www.adac.de/mitgliedschaft_leistungen/motorwelt/m_archiv/gelber_engel_2006_auto.asp?ComponentID=136706&SourcePageID=20057&location=32

10. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Detrás? esa lista es po rorden alfabético ;-)

La ADAC, con todas las coñas que hagamos, es digna de reconocimiento.

Eso si lo que manda webs en estos borrokas por omisión biggrin es que le den el premio a marca del año a BMW en el mismo certamen y el titulo del post sea que le han dado a Merchy el premio agüita amarilla ese :descojon: :descojon: :descojon:

Muy reveladorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (de la pradera) biggrin

11. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    :descojon::descojon: :floor::floor: :descojon:

12. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    A ver, he encontrao el resto del report después, que hago?? abro otro post???
    ademas y edito sorry, claroi que han quedao detras, joer el 159, el 3 el S, el Cayman etc.....

joer que parece que al colgar añgo este deacuerdo con ello

13. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    uy uy, que hay movida, enga chicos, ya se que no os soportais, pero calmaros un poco biggrin

14. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    biggrin biggrin biggrin

Nááááaá ;-)

15. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    me tiene rebotao este Gus, dice que con los beneficios del foro de este año se pilla la VITO AMG :descojon: :descojon:

16. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    No c**o, si nos une que al que no soportamos de verdad es a ti , kazarn :descojon: :descojon: :descojon: ;-)

17. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    nop, he de decirte que a Perico, solo lo soportas tu :descojon: :descojon: :descojon:

18. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    :descojon::descojon::descojon: mamon el Gus, yo tambien estaria rebotao biggrin

19. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Enga chicos, nos os peleis por mi biggrin ya se que soy tremendamente atractivo pero no es para tanto biggrin

20. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    enga ya cha___val, si no te habla ni la máquina del tabaco :descojon: :descojon: :descojon:

21. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin Nos ha jodido, tu no tienes que salir del curro un viernes y conducir un Merchy... como para estar contento! biggrin biggrin biggrin

22. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    Juassss mamon :descojon: :descojon: :descojon: hay algunos que hasta podemos disfrutar de de ello currando :) ;-)

23. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    Juasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, que mala leche.

Pim

Pam

Vaya panda de tres shupa***as!!! ;-)

Compartir esta página