No sé si sera REPOST..Toma de contacto Z4M

Tema en 'BMW Serie Z (1987 - Presente)' iniciado por Nacho Martinez, 31 Oct 2005.

1. Nacho Martinez

Nacho Martinez Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
  2. davidW

davidW Mozo Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Estocástico
    Bueno cuando lo prueben bien probado veremos si es lo suficientemente rígido y cuanto aguanta el sistema de frenada...

Para competir de tu a tu con los 911carrera cabrio deberían esforzarse un poco más en el tema de los frenos, todos los M del momento están "pez" en ese asunto en comparación con sus rivales...

3. Nacho Martinez

Me Gusta:
  4. Nacho Martinez

Me Gusta:
    Y parece que ya esta disponible el nuevo 3.0 de 265cv para el Z4

Vaya maquinon tambien!!!

New Six-Cylinder Power Units for the Z4 Roadster.
    While the six- and four-cylinder power units featured in the BMW Z4 Road­ster naturally cannot match the output and performance of the M engine, they are everything but under-powered. Indeed, the new 3.0-litre straight-six in the BMW Z4 Roadster 3.0si is currently the most innovative engine in its class, setting the standard in motoring refinement and dynamic performance. Further strengths are the engine’s high output per litre, a very good power-to-weight ratio, and the lowest specific fuel consumption. Maximum output is 195 kW/265 hp at 6,600 rpm, maximum engine speed is 7,000 rpm, and the engine maintains its peak torque of 315 Newton-metres or 232 lb-ft maintained consistently from 2,500–4,000 rpm. Complying, last but not least, with both the EU4 and ULEV II standards, this outstanding power unit is also a role model from the perspective of the environment.
    The most striking feature from the customer’s perspective in comparison with the former engine is the sporting responsiveness of the new power unit in conjunction with thrilling engine sound whenever the driver calls up its power, as well as supreme refinement and motoring culture when cruising or just breezing along.
    Superior power and low weight naturally also mean superior performance and efficiency: The Z4 Roadster 3.0si accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.7 seconds, acceleration from 80 to 120 km/h (50–75 mph) in fourth gear comes in 5.5 seconds.
    Like the Z4 M Roadster, the Z4 Roadster 3.0si is limited electronically to a top speed of 250 or 155 mph. Fuel consumption in the combined EU cycle, finally, is just 8.6 litres Premium plus/100 km, equal to 32.8 mpg Imp.

5. davidW

davidW Mozo Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Estocástico
    Juver la leche 12 páginas...he leido solo 3 jeje

6. twenty

twenty Guest

DE acuero con el tema de frenos, No entiendo por que BMW no monta un buen sistema de frenos.....que sobrecoste tendria ¿?¿? 1000 Euros, que monten pinzas de 4 pistones, que hasta el nuevo M6 lleva de dos.

Compartir esta página