Ojo Con Estas Cosas

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por MAT, 2 Mar 2006.

1. MAT

MAT Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Asunto: Re: search_mail

| | | Bandeja de entrada

Hello,
    You will have to understand me in the first that i am for a couple of days,
    in Norway, for my job , because im an IT Manager , and i'm working for a software company.
    Look how we can make this deal , because i have tried to find the best solution, for you and for me.
    It's very hard for me to take a break from my work, but look , how we can make this deal:
    I think that the best solution,is that you will come here ,in London(UK),and we can make the deal,
    face to face in person.
    But to be sure, that you are a serious person,and i will come in London, at home,
    for a real deal,you will have to show me that you really have the money for this car ,
    and you are a serious person,
    to come in London, at my home, to see the car , and i will not take the break from my work for nothing.
    To show me that you have the money ,you will have to go with a friend ,at Western Union Service,in your city.
    Your friend will send the money from his name,to your name , in London, United Kingdom.
    In this mode, you can be sure for your money , because only you can pick up the money , in London,
    (and when you are here ,it's simple for you , because you can take the money , from Western Union,
    here in London, and pay me for the car , in person,with cash).
    The transfer must to be like this:

sender name: your friend , or relative name
    sender address: address of your friend , or relative name
    receiver name: here will be your name
    receiver address: London, United Kingdom

After you have made the payment , by Western Union, you will send me the payment details,
    to verify that the money exist.If the money are ok, and the money are on your name ,in Western Union ,
    in London,i will take a break from my work , we will arrange to meet together, and you can see the car.
    You will have to understand ,the point , because i want to be sure that you will come in London,
    and we can have a real deal ,and not just words.
    When you are here , in London, you will see the car , verify the papers with the Police in London,
    and you can see that is ok.
    Will help us , my brother-in-law, who is a Police Officer in London Police Department ,on 503 South Main St., London, KY 40741.
    When you are in London, we will arrange the documents in the same day , and i will arrange also to take
    the temporary plates,to go with the car , in your country.
    After you see that the car is ok, if you want to buy it, we will make the sale contract ,and the car
    will be on your name.
    After we have made the contract, we will go together , at Western Union, you will take the money ,
    because the money are sent to your name,and only you can take the money ,and you will give me the
    money for the car,in cash, like i have told you.
    I hope that everything is clear , and you can make a trip to London ,to make this deal.
    Probably this payment method it is not very familiar to you, but l have to admit that it is most
    efficient process, to go through.My experience in the sale business proved to me that quality is the
    key element to have a successful business.
    Good faith and passion for winning has always been my top priority and my most valued business approach.
    I want to tell you something.You will have to understand me , that if you don't like the car , i will
    give you back , the money,for the plane tickets, and also i will give you back , the fees that you have
    paid for the transfer by Western Union.
    So please reply me soon, and tell me if we can make the deal,and also ,when do you think ,
    that is ok, for you , to come in London, to make the deal.
    If you don't know where you can find Western Union, in your city , please tell me your city name ,
    and i can find for you a location,where you can go and arrange the transfer.
    Please reply me soon!
    Regards.

[-(

2. Pepo79

Pepo79 Forista

Me Gusta:
    pues todavía habrá gente q caiga... a kien se le ocurriría hacer este tipo de negocio??

3. odins

odins Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Yo esque no entiendo mucho mas o menos que dice??

4. dedosoa

dedosoa Forista

Me Gusta:
    jejejeje. Ya solo leerte el tocho en ingles se te kitan las ganas de comprar cualkier cosa.
    Ademas es un ingles un tanto extraño.

5. onca

onca Guest

q para venderle el coche tiene q mandar un amigo del comprador por Western Union the money a nombre del comprador, a una oficina de WU en Londres, donde esta el coche y su cuñado(del dueño), q es policia;
    entonces hasta q no mande el comprobante de q el dinero esta en Londres, el vendedor que vive en Noruega no viajara a Londres. Solo entonces le enseña el coche, comprueba con su cuñado q no tiene nada pendiente el coche , le hace el papeleo y van a la WU a por el dinero fresco.

Menuda pelicula para vender un coche :-s

6. errefive

errefive En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    A mi me ha pasado esto hace unos dias. Tenia un coche en segunda mano a la venta y recibí un correo muy parecido en ingles diciendo que me compraban el coche. Yo que me di cuenta le segui el juego para ver como era el timo. Total que le dije que ok que me dijera que tenia que hacer para cobrar. El mamón me decia que me hacia una transferencia del doble del precio del coche para que yo le diera el dinero sobrante al conductor que recogia mi coche como gastos de translado. Posiblemente este dinero viniera de alguna cuenta de banco de alguien a quien le hubieran quitado las claves. Con lo cual me hubiera quedado sin el coche y el dinero al darselo al menda, y encima persona a la que le roban el dinero me lo hubiera reclamado a mi directamente como receptor de la transferencia y me habrian empurado. CUIDADO A TODOS.

7. MAT

MAT Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Pos sí... es un inglés un tanto extraño.....

he pedido fotos al fulano este y me salta con todas estas historias....

luego ya sabeis lo que pasa.. no???, que no existe coche ni nada.....

a estos individuos los teníamos que detener... que cabrones....

delitos tecnológicos.... estafa...

Un saludo nunca hagan nada....., ir a las cosas fiables...

8. ReZn0r

ReZn0r //Mmmmmmmmm

Me Gusta:
    Ese método (el de WU) ya lo conocía, pero en oficinas de Europa del Este. Manda h**s que en Londres también funcione igual de mal.... Dan ganas de ponerse en contacto con WU, porque el que comete el fraude trabaja para ellos

9. MAT

MAT Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    PUes tendríamos que hablar con wu

Compartir esta página