Presentación del Nuevo CIVIC en Canada

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Strap, 9 Jun 2005.

1. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    pos eso...donde colgarán el bolso en este?????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Montreal, Quebec - The Honda Civic Si Concept car made its Canadian debut yesterday with a special media unveiling at the Mount Stephen Club by Hiroshi Kobayashi, president of Honda Canada Inc., and B-A-R Honda F1 drivers Jenson Button and Enrique Bernoldi.

The car was unveiled to the public during the opening ceremonies of the Crescent Street Grand Prix of Canada Festival, and will remain on display in the "Honda Zone" on Crescent Street until Saturday evening.

The concept car provides a strong indication of the styling and performance direction for an all-new production Civic Si Coupe scheduled to debut later this year. The new production coupe will serve as the performance leader for a completely redesigned 2006 Civic line-up. The new line-up, launching this Fall, will include a four-door sedan, two-door coupe, Si coupe and a second-generation Civic Hybrid designed to produce fewer emissions with better fuel efficiency than the current model. The Si Concept uses a 200 horsepower i-VTEC engine with a close-ratio six-speed manual transmission and includes 18-inch cast aluminum wheels with high-performance tires, four-piston Brembo brake calipers, and a helical-type limited slip differential for improved launch traction and concerning performance. It was designed by Honda's R&D America's Design Center in Los Angeles.

2. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Está chulo, aire lexus en 3/4 traseros...eso si, el concept: a ver si luego el de serie consigue bajar de 1,60 de alto biggrin

3. Myto

Myto Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Esta wapo, aunque yo le quitaria la "tabla-planchar" :eek:

4. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin Eso he pensado también...biggrin

5. CHEVI

CHEVI Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3 3.0i CICLAO