Ya está inaugurado el TEST Center BMW en Nürburgring

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Strap, 14 Nov 2006.

1. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    en el verano de hace dos años vimos las obras, y en el curso de AMG en Nürburg en Octubre lo pude ver al pasar, ya está oficialmente inaugurado

[​IMG]

2. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    ¿y para qué vale?..... quiero decir, que se llama Test.... ¿por qué?

3. Tony-325i

Tony-325i Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    para probar nuevos modelos????

4. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:

muchas marcas tienen un centro técnico de desarrollo en Nürburg, y BMW la ha abierto tambien :wink:

5. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    Ahhhhhh, vale.....para hacer pruebas de nuevos modelos, suspensiones y tal.

6. CAMIRA

CAMIRA Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Creo que tienen un testcenter de esos, en la ponia, o por ahi, para condiciones xtremas de frio.

7. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Error. BMW ya tenía sus antiguas instalaciones (además del edificio 3 del Erlebnis Welt): ese es el nuevo BMW M Test center ;-)

BUILDING 3 - FASCINATION MOBILITY

[​IMG] In Building 3 of the Erlebnis-Welt am Nürburgring you can experience the world of BMW. Impressive historical and current BMW models define the special atmosphere in this building. In various simulators, you can experience mobility yourself. Test your skills in one of the Kart simulators or take a seat in a real M3 Cabrio, accelerate and drive a quick round with the top down.

Admire the various racing cars from the history of BMW, the Safety Car BMW X5, a BMW M3, the Ring-Taxi, the Z8 and the winning car of the Scheid Motorsport Team in the 24-h Race. The absolute highlight is the BMW Formula 1 racing car, the Williams F1 BMW FW 22 from the year 2001 driven by Ralf Schumacher.

Furthermore, in the cinema in Building 3, you can watch films by the BMW AG of historical and recent races. Of course, the children are not left out. A Bobby Car Racing course with cars and motorcycles in miniature are ready to drive around the building.

If you dream of being a Formula 1 driver, you can begin practicing right away.
    A small stand can be used for television covery and events.

The new Fan Shop, which can also be directly from outside, offers a wide selection of souvenirs, from a Erlebnis-Welt sticker or the Nürburgring collection to current team dress, as well as hsitorical and current model racing cars Modellautos.

8. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    Bah, estos no conocen San Rafael en Diciembre, ¿verdad Rafa? :descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon:

Compartir esta página