OT.Alguien consigue pases padock MotoGP?

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por //M16, 21 Jun 2006.

1. //M16

//M16 Guest

Hola a todos,

A ver, necesito un "pequeño" favorcillo. He hecho una promesa, conseguir un par de pases de padock para ver MotoGP, o en Cheste o en Estoril, eso me da igual...pero la persona que me los iba a dar al final no los ha podido conseguir...

Por lo tanto, pregunto por aquí, que hay gente que se "mueve" y quizás tenga acceso a ellos, sobre todo a través de patrocinadores y demás...

Lo dicho, si alguien los puede sacar se lo agradecería mucho...es más, si alguien los consigue, pues nada, que les ponga precio...aunque ya sé que no se venden...

Si no fuera porque la promesa se la he hecho a mi mujer...no pedía este favor, pero es que no quiero dormir en el sofá...prefiero que me tenga que mimar un poquitín:goodman

Muchas gracias a todos.

Saludetes,
    Manu;-)

2. Hamijo

Hamijo Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    que tengas suerte si no te dan buenas noticias ves mirando un buen sofa

3. POLA

POLA Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Yo he conseguido de cheste en años anteriores. Pero este año ya me han avisado de que estará más dificil. Los otros años me han dado más o menos entre 6 u 8 cada año. Lo que no se es los que me van a dar este año, es más, ni siquiera si me van a dar. En caso de que me dieran de sobra puedes contar con ellos. Si me dan justitos por lo menos te los puedo dejar para pasar una tarde o una mañana. De todas formas te mantengo informado. A ver lo que se puede hacer. Saludos.

4. ruadpimi

ruadpimi Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    G30 540i
    Buenas, yo estuve el año pasado en el Vip Village del G.P. de Cataluña y fue una experiencia inolvidable.
    Si te refieres al Vip Village en internet he encontrado esta información

MotoGP VIP Village .... the place to be
    Come to experience the speed, noise and emotion of MotoGP from the best viewing facilities for the race and action.

Best location, unbeatable view, exclusive privileges…

Situated at the very heart of the show VIP Village brings you as close as you could ever be to the thrill of a motorcycling Grand Prix. The comfortable and luxurious atmosphere of an exclusive service offers you the unique and privileged location.Fine cuisine, complementary bar, highest quality…

The key to success is “impeccable attention to detail”. The sophisticated catering with its excellent cuisine, always freshly prepared in a show cooking concept, will give the maximum pleasure to you or your guests all day long.

Exclusive facilities and personalised services…

You may reserve a VIP Village Private Area with a minimum of passes depending on each GP, which include all services and the opportunity to choose the colour of the carpet, the tablecloth and the flowers without extra costs.Smaller groups will be allocated a table labelled with the company name within the VIP Village Lounge Area. Individuals will find their seats reserved at a table under the label of “Grand Prix Tickets”.

Price List VIP Village 2006

DATE CIRCUIT COUNTRY Included GOLD SILVER & GOLD

Services Sunday Saturday & Sunday
    All prices in EURO.
    March 26th JEREZ SPAIN T, PL,PA, AC, S* 545,- 725.- April 8th ** LOSAIL INT. CIRCUIT QATAR T, G, PL, PA, AC, S 590,- 745,- April 30th ISTANBUL PARK TURKEY T, PL, PA, S, AC 470,- 625,- May 14th SHANGHAI CHINA T, PL, PA, AC 470,- 625,- May 21st LE MANS FRANCE GF, PL, PA, S 470,- 625,- June 4th MUGELLO ITALY T, PL, PA, S*, AC SOLD OUT SOLD OUT June 18th CIRCUIT DE CATALUNYA SPAIN T, PL, PA, S*, AC 563.- 749,- June 24th ** ASSEN NETHERLANDS GF, G, PL, PA 495,- 655,- July 2nd DONINGTON PARK GREAT BRITAIN GF, PL, PA, AC 540,- 700,- July 16th SACHSENRING GERMANY T, PL, PA, S, AC 485,- 645,- July 23rd * LAGUNA SECA UNITED STATES T, PL, PA, AC 540,- 700,- August 20th BRNO CZECH REPUBLIC T, PL, PA, S, AC 470,- 625,- September 10th SEPANG MALAYSIA T, PL, AC 520,- 675,- September 17th P. ISLAND AUSTRALIA T, PL 520,- 675,- September 24th MOTEGI JAPAN T, PL, PA, AC 590,- 745,- October 15th ESTORIL PORTUGAL T, PL, PA, S*, AC 470,- 625,- October 29th VALENCIA SPAIN GF,G, PL,PA, S*,AC 563,- 749,- *) subject of contract
    Postage costs EUR 15.- per mailing
    Included Services:
    T = Terrace
    GF = Ground Floor
    G = Grandstand
    PL = Pit Lane Walk
    PA = Paddock Tour
    S = Service Road Tour (S* Service Road Tour on raffle basis)
    * = Only MotoGP class
    ** = Saturday
    All prices + 10% handling fee. Included Services

Access to the circuit

Privileged Parking
    Exclusive parking facilities are located nearby.
    Cars: Ratio Parking Pass per guest 1:4( car parking 1 : VIP Village tickets 4)

Excellent views
    Depending on the VIP Village location, either from the pit roof terrace or from a private grandstand

Luxurious Marquees
    VIP Village marquees and suites are equipped with fitted carpet, lining, comfortable furniture and air conditioning

Buffet breakfast on Saturday & Sunday
    A large selection of croissants, bakery station, cereals, cold meats, various egg dishes, coffee, tea and fruit juices is served on a buffet.

Gourmet lunch on Saturday & Sunday
    A special selected starter will be served at the table. A selection of different hot main courses is prepared and served in a “show cooking” performance on a buffet. Afterwards a carefully selected dessert will also be served at the table.

Afternoon delight buffet
    A buffet of fruits, cakes, Petit Fours and cheese will be prepared after lunch.

Complementary Cocktail and Coffee bar
    The bar is open throughout the day and serves a comprehensive selection of different drinks such as cocktails, various beverages and a large selection of teas and coffees.

Legends bar
    The Legends bar, located in the open bar area, is where respected MotoGP Legends return to take you to the authentic atmosphere of historic bikes and races. The Legends bar will not be available at all circuits .

Closed Circuit Television
    Exclusive images of the race on TV screens which makes it impossible to miss the exciting moments.

Pit Lane Walk
    Saturday: 12.20 p.m. and Sunday 10:25 a.m. Available exclusively for VIP Village guests, it offers the opportunity to visit the Pit Lane and take a closer look at the MotoGP garages.

Paddock Tour
    VIP Village guests are given the opportunity to take a guided 30 minute tour of the paddock end experience some « backstage adrenalin «.

Service Road Tour(*)
    The exclusive tour along the Service Road, which runs parallel to the track, provides the unique chance to see the motorbikes close up during a practice session or the race.

Official Programmes
    Upon arrival at the VIP Village on Sunday, guests will receive a complimentary copy of the MotoGP Official Programme.

VIP Village game
    At the VIP Village entrance you will be given a ticket that grants you the chance to be a winner of a very exclusive competition and set of prices:

Enjoy race from the pit lane wall

Special gifts

Supplementary Services
    Supplementary Services can be arranged upon request in private areas only.

(*) Service Road Tour on raffle basis at most of the races.

Mira esta pagina: http://motogp.gpt.at/en/motogpvipvillage.html

http://vipvillage.motogp.com/

5. //M16

//M16 Guest

Hola,

Los pases VIP se pueden comprar, los hay silver(sábado) y gold(domingo); pero a mí en principio lo que me interesa son los de padock, no los vip...pero bueno, en último caso...habría que mirarlos...

Muchas gracias por vuestro interés;)

Saludetes,
    Manu

Compartir esta página